- Iron is a component of the red blood cells. B12 and folic acid assist formation of new red blood cells.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption. It is also involved in tissue repair.
- Iron, B12 and folic acid deficiencies are associated with gum disease and formation of mouth ulcers.
- Bee propolis is a natural substance made by bees. It possesses antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a very rich source of bioflavonoids and supports the immune system.
- Bee propolis traditionally used for mouth health for thousands of years. It is recommended for reducing the frequency of mouth ulcers.